Saturday 18 May 2013

Monochrome Look No.1

The point of me initially creating this blog was to actually post outfit ensembles, however I got side tracked as per! So here's the first one. The monochrome look is pretty current right now and is a look that will generally last for a long time, give or take a few details. So being that it was the first outfit post I thought it be fitting to show my take on something long lasting. To spruce the monochrome look up my view is that coloured accessories are key. Whether fluorescent like the necklace or just generally vibrant like the bag. Hope you enjoy; details of outfit below.
P.s this is my favourite bag (it also has a shoulder strap which I tucked into itself).


Gilet- River Island
Top- Zara
Trousers- New Look
Necklace- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Shoes- River Island


No comments:

Post a Comment